Seasonal Disorder Lamps For Natural Relief Of SADFebruary 6th, 2012 | Posted by in Light Therapy for SAD Information
Seasonal disorder lamps are one of the greatest relief therapies to battle the wintertime blues. Seasonal affective disorder is a disorder many people have in differing degrees. As the amount of daylight dwindles, the disorder begins to take hold in various ways.
People become irritable, excessively tired and depressed while they trudge through days of gloomy, freezing and wet weather with virtually no sunlight. The most familiar signs and symptoms resulting from the disorder are:
- Depression symptoms, wide mood swings or excessive levels of anxiousness.
- Little attraction for normal activities and intense feeling of sleepiness during the daytime hours.
- The body begins to desire more carbs in the diet similar to bread and pastas
- Winter weight gain will become more apparent due to loss of exercise and the additional amount of carbs consumed
Any man or woman can feel sad in the course of the winter but many individuals do not suffer from the condition. SAD is a lot more common in the following demographic profiles:
- People who reside in geographic areas where the winter days are extremely shorter or there are drastic adjustments in amounts of daylight in various parts of the year.
- Ladies seem to be more susceptible to this disorder.
- People between the ages of 15 and 55. When you age, your initial probability of being affected by the disorder decreases as you get more aged
- People with a close loved one or partner who demonstrates the signs and symptoms of the disorder
If you feel you suffer from this condition, it is recommended to seek out a medical opinion. One fundamental way many combat the situation is seasonal disorder lamps. Natural spectrum lighting can help relieve the difficulties of SAD by emulating sunlight. Many people have reported an increase in energy and positive attitude when making use of such a device.
Find a deal on Light Therapy products for SAD here from Amazon today. Choose from the items listed below!
Philips Wake-up Light with Sunrise Simulation alarm clock, White HF3500/60
Sale Price: $49.99
BlueMax 70 Watt Full Spectrum 10,000 Lux Light Therapy/SAD Floor Lamp, Black
Sale Price: $139.00
Light Therapy Lamps,Wake Up Light with Sunrise Simulation, Alarm Clock With 5 Natural Sounds, LED USB Table Lamp, Rechargeable, Touch Sensor Night Light, Book Light, College Dorm, Veholion MY-3
Sale Price: $35.99
NatureBright SunTouch Plus Light and Ion Therapy Lamp (package may vary)
Sale Price: $48.98
You save: $8.02 (14%)
Verilux HappyLight Liberty Personal, Portable Light Therapy Energy Lamp
Sale Price: $33.50
You save: $6.45 (16%)
Verilux HappyLight Liberty 10,000 LUX Light Therapy Energy Lamp
Sale Price: $94.99
You save: $4.96 (5%)
When you believe you suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder examine using seasonal disorder lamps to help reduce the issues by emulating sunlight. More energy and also feeling better during the wintertime can be as easy as having a little Natural Lamp sitting on your current desk..